Public Meeting - Renfrew-Pembroke-Nipissing - Official Plans
ASTROLABE HALL -- 2nd Floor of Arena
(Agriculture Fairgrounds) on Astrolabe Road
- County Official Plan – Regulates Use of Private Property
- Did you miss the County Public Meetings?
- Did you know your Absence was deemed “Implied Consent” for approval?
- Do you know what an Official Plan is?
- Are you aware you may have “Land Designations” assigned to your private property that may mean regulating the use of your private land?
- Did you know about the deadline of Sept. 30th to submit your objection?
- LAND DESIGNATIONS – What are they?
- Natural Heritage Protection –Provincial Interest/Provincially Significant
Come out and learn What Does Private Property mean to you as a Property Owner. Understand the Laws that Protect Private Property Rights. Take this opportunity to know your rights as a private property owner……and then you decide.
** $5.00 cover charge for non-members of Ontario Landowners Assoc. **